Check out the following fantastic career opportunity!
Customer Service Site Manager
OVERVIEW AND REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
This position manages a customer service site and team activities primarily associated with incoming call center operations. This includes but is not limited to the development and/or implementation of policies and procedures on systems and the flow of information. This position also leverages cross-functional partnerships to support effective business operations, improve performance and increase the satisfaction level of overall customer service experiences. This position is responsible for the achievement of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
OTHER REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES
- Initiates human resource planning, selection and resource allocation activities that support the field customer service team’s productivity and effectiveness. This includes responsibility for managing and participating in the personnel activities of the team such as the formulation and maintenance of staff schedules to ensure optimum service coverage in an inbound environment where volumes fluctuate. This also includes participation in the interviewing process and issuing approval or making hiring decisions to ensure adequate staff levels.
- Promotes programs and initiatives to inspire high morale, employee retention, and job satisfaction while driving performance and creating a positive working environment for employees. This includes implementing and managing incentive plans to reward the team for delivering superior customer satisfaction.
- Determines the customer service teams’ performance through regular evaluations. Addresses and minimizes issues including but not limited to attendance, interpersonal conflicts in the workplace and individual performance gaps through coaching and counseling. Takes corrective action as necessary.
- Organizes, manages, coordinates and/or participates in regular monitoring and side-by-side sessions. Reviews other benchmarks of customer service effectiveness to determine performance to goals. Takes immediate measures to address metrics outside of determined standards. Also takes action to implement continuous improvements to quality and service as well as propose changes to the training curriculum.
- Acts as another tier of support, responding to increasingly escalated customer services calls in a timely and effective manner. Sets a good example for training and mentoring activities as appropriate by resolving escalated issues and placing a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Leads and collaborates with the field call center leadership team to review operations; identify gaps in existing policies and procedures; and to set and deploy standards and expectations for processes, procedures, customer satisfaction programs and performance levels. Measures and improves upon operational efficiency and enhances quality of service via active management of productivity and performance metrics. This may be accomplished through the identification and analysis of problems from root cause analysis through strategy development and execution.
- Leads regular staff meetings with supervisors to maintain a high and visible presence with the team, open lines of communication, and relay short and long-term goals. Communicates quality standards, operational processes, policies, procedures and review mechanisms.
- Develops and closely monitors regional budget. Takes an active role in managing expenses ensuring fiscally prudent decisions are made in order to meet departmental goals
- Maintains daily contact with the call center leadership team to report the status of field activity and performance as well as discuss goals for the current and future days. May make recommendations for additional areas in need of change.
- Works cooperatively with other WageWorks departments and managers to coordinate resources where appropriate and take necessary steps to manage, meet or exceed client expectations in support of a mutually satisfactory business partnership. Manages the flow of information between locations to assure flawless execution of new projects.
- Maintains an awareness of products to effectively manage call center activities as well as call center best practices. This may involve attending advanced training sessions or meetings in which information is imparted and discussed. This may also require participation with and maintenance of memberships with professional work groups; attending trainings, seminars, and other business-related conferences; and interfacing with peers.
- A demonstrated understanding and knowledge of call center best practices, including scheduling, proactive oversight, intelligent routing, call handling control and schedule adherence is required. Additionally, a demonstrated understanding of call center operations including the ability to manage average call time, response time and call volume.
- The ability to manage diverse operations consisting of tight deadlines and high pressure situations is required. The ability to multi-task and function well in a stressful environment is also required.
- A demonstrated ability to resolve complex process/systems issues through the identification and analysis of problems from root cause to strategy development and execution is necessary. Proven ability and expertise in implementing and institutionalizing disciplined process improvement methodologies within a call center. Incumbents must have the ability to instigate and manage comprehensive policies, programs and initiatives as described.
- Good leadership, communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills are required to perform the functions as described. Incumbents must have the ability to effectively motivate employees and resolve conflicts.
- Bi-lingual skills are desirable but not a requirement. In-depth knowledge of flexible spending accounts and health saving accounts is also preferred but not required.
A proficient knowledge and understanding of business as normally obtained through the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in business or a related field.
Build Your Career at WageWorks!
WageWorks enables millions of people to save money on critical expenses like healthcare, dependent care, and commuting, through Consumer-Directed Benefits, such as Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and Commuter Benefits. WageWorks is a leader in the industry serving more than 6.5 million people for over 100,000 employers, including 63% of the Fortune 500 and numerous public sector clients.
WageWorks believes that our success is achieved by its People. Values describe how we work together to achieve our success. It is our employees that drive results through living our Company Values. Every employee at WageWorks is expected to uphold and demonstrate the six Company Values listed below as an additional component of the job description and as a standard of individual performance.
Customer-Centric: Our Customer comes first. We aim to serve our Clients and their employees, our brokers and partners, as well as our internal customers.
Caring: People are at the heart of our company. We care about people: our Clients, our Clients’ employees and their families, our partners, and local communities, and our fellow employees at WageWorks.
Passionate: We love what we do and are passionate about delivering Consumer-Directed Benefits that save people money and enrich their lives.
Accountable: We are dedicated to making our team and the company succeed, and we are open, honest, ethical and conscientious, as we deliver on our commitments.
Leading: Our actions inspire new ideas and drive change each and every day.
Respectful: We value the diversity of our people, treat them with dignity and respect, encourage their development and reward their performance.
Why Work for WageWorks?
If you're looking for a career that provides plenty of growth opportunities, responsibility, and interesting challenges to tackle, you will find it here.
If you want to join a fast-moving, high-growth, exciting company that's a market leader, you’re looking in the right place.
But mostly, if you want to help people live happier, healthier, and more productive lives, then you’ll want to work for WageWorks.
WageWorks provides equal employment opportunity without regard to pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, race, religious creed, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), medical condition, veteran or military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Employment will require successful completion of a background check.
Equal Opportunity for Disabled Veterans, Recently Separated Veterans, Other Armed Forces Service Medal Veterans.
Drug free workplace.