$17.00 PER HOUR
If you are organized, efficient, accurate and accountable with a strong ability to multi-task, this may be the position for you.
What We’re Looking For…
You set high standards for excellence, integrity and customer service. You have strong attention to detail and enjoy mastering and completing assignments. You thrive in a fast-paced, environment where you are able to multi-task and juggle tasks simultaneously.
What You’ll Be Doing...
As an Orkin Customer Service Representative, you will be a Subject Matter Expert and play a pivotal role in our continued growth.
- Answer incoming calls and make outbound calls to customers to schedule and confirm service appointments, and follow up on service received.
- Proficiently navigate a Windows-based & Web-based system to track routes and optimize current and future schedules—don’t worry, we will train you!
- Use your expertise received in training to schedule appointments for technicians to efficiently minimize drive time and/or distance as needed and recommend alternative routes when appropriate
- Use your sharp listening skills and probing questions to identify the customer’s concern and evaluate their needs
- Monitor, update and maintain customer database with accurate customer information including call details, disposition of calls, payments, and other results
- Reschedule unserviced accounts within 24 hours
- Participate in quality assurance processes, programs and initiatives
- Safeguards customer’s privacy and other proprietary information
- Great pay
- Quality, comprehensive, training
- The opportunity for professional and financial advancement
- Amazing benefits, including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) with a company match and an employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
You’ll need to have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Basic PC skills
Even better if you have:
- Customer service or sales experience
Orkin is committed to helping team members achieve their personal and professional goals. We believe hiring a diverse and intelligent workforce is essential to success. Orkin offers individuals the chance to stand out from the crowd and do something different, while allowing team members to have a level of authority that most other companies cannot offer.
- As the industry leader, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work and play.
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
But enough about us. We want to learn more about you.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
We require the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet the job requirements and perform job duties with or without accommodations.