Orkin Pest Control is a leader in the pest control industry. We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist to join our successful, growing team. As a Customer Service Specialist you will provide customer service assistance to our customers over the telephone and enter customer data into the computer.
- Competitive hourly pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match and employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Quality, comprehensive training
- Contact customers to schedule and confirm service appointments
- Schedule appointments for technicians to minimize drive time and/or distance as needed, and suggest alternative routes when appropriate
- Schedule & communicate with Service Technicians to meet customer requirements
- Perform outbound calls to customers to follow-up on service received
- Perform outbound calls to customers regarding outstanding account balances
- Receive payments from past due customers
- Proficiently navigate a Windows-based & Web-based system to track routes and optimize current & future schedules
- Reschedule unserviced accounts within 24 hours
- Answer inbound customer service calls with an open, friendly greeting
- Utilize strong listening skills and probing questions to identify the customer’s concern and evaluate their needs
- Use strong communication skills to communicate/empathize with customers
- Work well within a team
- Participate in quality assurance processes/programs/initiatives as requested
Ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and computer skills, the ability to multi-task, follow up and work independently. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply now!
Orkin, a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity. We actively seek transitioning military personnel and veterans. We are a drug-free environment.
Additional context: customer service, office, administrative assistant, representative, data entry, customer retention, self-starter, communication