Technical Support Service Clerk
About the Job
BTO America is a seller of wine and beverage coolers based out of Australia. (www.kingsbottle.com) Since starting distribution in the US in 2012 we have experienced exponential growth. We are currently in search of an employee who is looking for long term, stable employment with a growing company.
- Assist customer by phone and online with operational and technical issues of our coolers
- Gather information to determine customers’ purchase channel and warranty status
- Locate qualified service technicians in the clients geographical area
- Monitor and communicate with technicians to diagnose and resolve issues
- When necessary, coordinate the exchange of the clients unit
- Maintain concise records on all service related issues
- Prepare monthly reports of all service issues for management and factory QC
- Assist with other order related phone calls and basic customer inquiries
- Confirm all service invoices for accuracy and submit for payment
- Cultivate and process all parts orders through various channels
- Maintain an accurate inventory of parts on hand at all times
- Over a period of time, work with factory and on site technicians to develop a strong understanding of our wine and beverage refrigeration product line
- 1-3 years of technical, diagnostic or troubleshooting customer service experience
- A basic mechanical, electrical or refrigeration (HVAC/R) aptitude highly desired
- Strong problem solving skills
- Team player with a willingness to help wherever needed
- Type at least 40 wpm accurately
- Detail oriented with good listening and deductive reasoning skills
- Must read, write and fluently speak English.
- Mandarin speaking, while not required, would be a strong plus.
- Good communication, organization, telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Must be dependable, available to work M-F 9am-5:30pm
- Proficient with Windows
- Familiarity with QuickBooks Online a plus.
Starting salary: Negotiable, based on experience. Salary history and expectations must be included for consideration. Submissions without salary history and expectations will be excluded.
Customer Service Representative (General)