|Job Overview||Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age and this is where you come in.|
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following regional activities:
- Order management, account level demand planning and associated allocation issues, and both the weekly/monthly forecasting processes.
- Management and analysis of customer demand changes.
- Support all activities as they relate to Product Change Notifications (PCNs), New Product Introductions (NPIs), and tracking of these activities within the given tools or business applications.
- Attend and/or support senior management during quarterly customer visits, ensuring customer presentations are completed accurately.
- Management review of regional forecast, weekly orders and issues reconciliations, and demand planning and demand prioritizing, as needed.
- Responsible for managing customer expectations in respect to supply/demand issues; Drive/participate in weekly customer calls.
- Responsible for providing Customer facing support for external customers/Accounts, from new customer creation, Order Management, forecast entry to shipments/returns management.
- Interface with internal teams (Forecast, Supply chain, Finance, Sales, Sales Ops, Logistics, etc.) on Supply/Demand related issues.
- Interface with Supply team to reflect supply conversion strategies via allocation.
- Interface with Product Life-cycle team to drive customer acceptance strategies on new devices.
- Interface with Executive Management and Sales to provide updates, ad hoc reports, and customer presentations.
- Coordinating customer allocation scenarios and driving escalation of allocation issues when necessary.
- Being a key member of product core teams and providing customer demand and launch plan data/information crucial to making decisions regarding product timelines.
- Regular interface with product planners, addressing supply/demand related issues, to meet customer requirements and/or manage customer expectations.
- Monitoring and supporting customer service efforts with the regional sales offices, as needed or requested by the worldwide sales and customer service teams (i.e. intercompany order management, RMAs). All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company
- Bachelor's degree
- Computer proficiency on PC, and all Microsoft applications, including but not limited to Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively and quickly adapt to new systems and processes as they are implemented and rolled out
- Ability to assimilate information from various systems and sources to summary the situation and/or complete the task (s)
- Strong Analysis, problem resolution, judgement and decision making skills
- Strong multitasking abilities, while remaining calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written form
- Ability to effectively analyze situations, identify problems and solutions to the situation
- Successful track record with group and/or team interactions.
- Strong collaborative style.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.