Orkin Pest Control is a leader in the pest control industry. We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist to join our successful, growing team. As a Customer Service Specialist you will provide customer service assistance to our customers over the telephone and enter customer data into the computer.
- Competitive hourly pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match and employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Quality, comprehensive training
- Contact customers to schedule and confirm service appointments
- Schedule appointments for technicians to minimize drive time and/or distance as needed, and suggest alternative routes when appropriate
- Schedule & communicate with Service Technicians to meet customer requirements
- Perform outbound calls to customers to follow-up on service received
- Perform outbound calls to customers regarding outstanding account balances
- Receive payments from past due customers
- Proficiently navigate a Windows-based & Web-based system to track routes and optimize current & future schedules
- Reschedule unserviced accounts within 24 hours
- Answer inbound customer service calls with an open, friendly greeting
- Utilize strong listening skills and probing questions to identify the customer’s concern and evaluate their needs
- Use strong communication skills to communicate/empathize with customers
- Work well within a team
- Participate in quality assurance processes/programs/initiatives as requested
- Sales Experienced Preferred!
Ideal candidate will have excellent customer service and computer skills, the ability to multi-task, follow up and work independently. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply now!
Orkin, a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity. We actively seek transitioning military personnel and veterans. We are a drug-free environment.
Additional context: customer service, office, administrative assistant, representative, data entry, customer retention, self-starter, communication
- High School/GED or better
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)See job description