Mitchell & Genex have Merged
Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
We are looking for an experienced customer service support representative to support our growing team.
- Maintains direct contact with customers before and/or after the negotiations.
- Supports negotiation teams by developing and maintaining positive customer relations with clients/customers, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s).
- Will also work with providers directly in handling payment or billing issues
- Will be working out of several systems to ensure that client and customer needs are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-2 years Customer Service/Insurance billing experience
- Must be able to multitask and focus
- Must be organized and flexible
- Proficient with Microsoft office: Word, Outlook, Excel
- Be able to type at least 65wpm and 55kpm on 10 key
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.