Our growing Farmers Insurance Agency is seeking a confident, hard-working and highly motivated individual to help us with our busy insurance office. As a CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINEE your primary responsibilities would include outbound calls to prospective clients to generate appointments, maintain appointment calendars, market insurance products or services, and other office-related tasks. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills and be comfortable talking to prospective clients, a positive attitude, a strong desire to work hard and is willing to commit to something long term. Bilingual in English and Spanish is strongly preferred. This is a part-time position that offers hourly base pay + bonus opportunity with future long term career advancement available.
We are looking for a candidate who is interested in advancing their career by becoming a licensed insurance agent.
Salary Range: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
Flexible work from home options available
- Positive Work Environment
- High Income Potential
- Great Team Culture
- Constant Training and Motivation
- Future long term career advancement available
- Be part of an industry leader and reputable company
- Make outbound calls to prospects
- Obtain prospects information such as name, address, vehicle information and enter into quote sheets.
- Document each prospect contact
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendar for sales staff to meet prospective customers
- Maintains follow up system
- Maintains phone time or appointment quotas as determined by management
- Create and maintain marketing lists
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up
- Excellent communication/interpersonal and phone skills
- Commission Motivated
- Be capable of handling customer rejection.
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish
- No experience is necessary to be considered but previous experience (in customer service or sales) is a huge plus
- Interested in advancing their career by eventually becoming an insurance agent by obtaining an insurance license from the CA Department of Insurance