Company headquarters in Houston. Need Program Advisor for their Irving/Dallas office which is located centrally in hub of the DFW Metroplex in Las Colinas. Must have a 4 year degree with a good GPA! Must have at least a year experience out of college and have public speaking experience.
The Program Advisor is responsible for providing superior customer service to all applicants and/or students who are enrolled in Company. The Program Advisor provides guidance, mentorship and encouragement to students to pursue their goal of becoming a teacher.
· Gain expertise about the certification program, state requirements, and company policies and procedures
· Use this knowledge to engage with candidates to help them strategize and problem solve to move along within the program to complete their certification
· Engage and recognize incoming calls and walk-ins as priority tasks
· Occasional do sales representation of the program in-person at area job fair events
· Present at local school districts and networking mixer
· Build relationships with local districts.
· Perform any other duties (administrative, clerical, events) as directed by Customer Relations Director
Candidate Profile and Experience Prerequisites
· Bachelor’s degree from a leading university with academic excellence
· 1 year of customer service experience
· 1 year of public speaking experience
· Superior customer service, attention to detail, problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
· Demonstrate enthusiasm, initiative, teamwork, and professionalism.Must be able to legally work in any US company without sponsorship