Founded in 1984, Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute is the largest independent medical oncology/hematology practice in the United States. With over 200 physicians, based in 100+ locations across Florida, we are committed to providing world-class cancer care in community-based settings close to home.
Our 3000+ team members enjoy:
- Work/Life balance
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- CEU hours
- 401(k) with company match
We are searching for a Customer Service Representative to join our corporate team in Ft. Myers!
- Provide assistance, support and direction to Florida Cancer Specialist (FCS) patients via incoming and outbound calls regarding self-pay balances due.
- Review assigned portion of patient accounts receivable to determine if assistance can be provided and/or next steps needed based on standard operating procedures.
- Post patient payments and adjustments as required based on standard operating procedure.
- Explanation of Benefits (EOB)Knowledge desired.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Six (6) months of medical experience preferred.
- One (1) year of customer service and accounts receivable experience.
- Experience with Word, Excel, organizational skills, strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Please be sure to fully complete the application sections. (a resume is strongly preferred but does not substitute for the application information-compliance)