This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Customer Software Support Engineer:
- Develop a thorough understanding of enterprise products to effectively provide customer support and drive issue resolution
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of customer needs, goals, and workflows to inform a resolution that fits their needs
- Provide tier II support for incoming service requests and work directly with customers to resolve complex issues
Requirements of the Customer Software Support Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline; or, equivalent experience
- Experience supporting complex software systems in an enterprise environment
- Experience providing direct customer support to clients related to software concerns
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to learn complex processes and technologies
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Clear and effective communication skills
Keywords: Customer Software Support Engineer, Tier II Support, Enterprise Software, Desktop Support, Help Desk Technician
Job ID: 312529
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!