Customer Solution Specialist
Specialist will be a liaison between our company and its current and potential worldwide customers with the purpose of retaining and growing specialty customer business. Responsible to research, resolve and respond to customers regarding their pre, during and post car rental experience. Takes ownership for effectively resolving issues, complaints and inquiries from our high profile/valued customers. Strives to keep customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior to foster customer loyalty. Team members in this role are responsible for generating approximately $80M in revenue annually.
Essential duties and responsibilities, shown below, will vary accordingly based on assignment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately clarify, research and communicate information to provide options that fulfill customer needs in response to inquiries, requests and requirements related to new and existing car rental reservations. As appropriate cross sell ancillary products & services to obtain and grow revenue.
- Insure that all interactions are in accordance with company policies and standards of customer service and professionalism. Customers include Prestige (Chairman's Club, President's Club, CEO, etc.), Corporate Tour and general consumer groups.
- Accurately clarify, research and communicate information to provide and implement solutions in response to customer inquiries, requests and issues related to past and future car rentals. Customers include Prestige (Chairman's club, President's club, CEO, etc.), Corporate Tour and general consumer groups.
- Accurately input required data into various company systems for tracking and retention of customer records. Insure that all interactions are in accordance with company policy and standards of customer service and professionalism.
- Provide highly accurate and prompt assistance, completion and processing of forms and/or reports related to reservation special handling requirements or requests.
- Coordinate forthcoming reservations and/or investigate customer service issues through telephone and email communication with field operations personnel. Insure accurate and timely completion of adjustments for customers. Prepare communications to customers using professional standards of vocabulary and grammar.
- Participate in special projects and/or conduct various other duties as may be required or assigned.
- High School diploma. Minimum of 2 years current related experience in a customer care environment or inside sales.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective listening and telephone skills
- Strong negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical, mathematical skills and organizational skills
- Advanced computer skills, using multiple specialized applications.
- Ability to handle complex customer issues while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to demonstrate strong initiative to exceed expectations.
- Attention to detail, and ability to work independently and in teams.
- Ability to speak read and write English fluently.
- Regular and punctual attendance is required.
This position does not have formal supervision responsibilities.
Minimal travel required.
The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job, which may vary, based on job location, department or the assignment. The actual essential duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary by location, department, reporting structure or other business needs. No inference should be drawn that a specific job duty, responsibility or qualification is non-essential by its absence from this description.