The purpose of this role is to lead and enhance Partnerships with the customer base and enhance Customer Service Metrics for the US and Canadian businesses. Understand and manage assigned customer base’s order process. Manage customer’s needs and develop relationship with key contacts to deliver superior service. Develop strong scorecards that reflect PVMs performance against customer requirements. Analyze data tracked in scorecards and develop improvement plans to enhance customer relationships. Proven drive in continuous improvement in KPIs related to the position. Proactively communicate with the organization to manage unforeseen issues, and/or to capitalize on opportunities to better serve our customers and grow our business.
- Bachelors degree.
- A solid understanding of customer service processes in the FMCG Retail and Wholesale space preferred.
- Ability to enhance partnerships with customers so as to enable business growth.
- Good business and financial acumen.
- Strong problem-solving and analytic skills.
- Development and analysis of process/business scorecards to leverage data and KPIs to drive business improvements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the organization. Must display the ability to present complex data in simple, cohesive form to allow for effective decision making.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and navigate across matrix organization while engaging others to ensure the most effective solutions are implemented.
- Capacity to build relationships internally and externally.
- Strong ability to move between tactical and strategic aspects of business
- Confidence and success in problem resolution, resourcefulness and the ability to adjust to changes.
- Prior experience using SAP preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time to interact with key customers.