Do you enjoy a fun and challenging work environment? Would you like to work at a company that ensures you get your taco fix at least twice a week?
At Lifesize, we focus on building teams of incredible people and making our customers extremely happy. We work hard, but we believe in balance. We have numerous perks and benefits, including great healthcare packages, 401K, support for continuing education, great pay, free snacks and drinks, breakfast tacos twice weekly (yes twice), catered lunch, tons of employee events like birthday celebrations and so much more.
Our culture makes us special! If you’re looking for a challenge and working in an open-culture environment where innovation and creating cutting-edge technologies is central to our success, then Lifesize is the right place for you. If you genuinely care about customers and are passionate about their success, then you should talk with us. Lifesize employees are encouraged to ask for help from and offer help to anyone at any time. We believe in a spirit of entrepreneurship. Many of our employees have previously founded other successful tech companies.
We are looking for cream-of-the-crop candidates who love a good challenge. You must possess strong customer facing skills and be able to manage complex customer escalations with ease by quickly building trust and report with customers. We’re looking for someone who can manage using both traditional and agile project methodologies. We move fast around here so flexibility and adaptability are key qualities we look for in our candidates.
Do you care deeply about the success of your customers?
Are you the go-to person for your company’s most challenging issues?
Do you love to “teach a man to fish” and take time to teach others how to use technology and solve problems?
Does bureaucracy that keeps you from getting work done and making customers happy frustrate you?
If so, we should talk. We’re building a world-class company and need more people like you!
We are looking for a Cloud Customer Advocate to expand our Customer Obsession Team in the US. The Cloud Customer Advocate owns the operational relationship for our cloud customers and serves as the interface between the customer and Lifesize to deliver Customer Obsession! Cloud Customer Advocates manage accounts at such a high level of excellence that every customer is an “Evangelist” for Lifesize at every opportunity.
- Enthusiasm for serving customers and eagerness to take ownership
- Own successful onboarding of all Cloud Customers from requirements gathering to project closure.
- Includes understanding of business goals/use cases, VC technology strategy & success criteria. Managing to milestones/deliverables, creating implementation schedules, issues and actions tracking, risk management, and lessons learned. Managing implementations to such a degree that customers recommend us to others at every opportunity.
- Review Customer Success Guide and help customers understand how to get the most out of working with Lifesize.
- Assist with technical training and adoption of Lifesize technologies throughout customer base.
- Understanding Lifesize and who to escalate to internally to get things done for your customers
- Accountable for maintaining industry leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) for assigned customers and contributing to organic growth by partnering with others including Sales
- Own operational success of assigned accounts including successful onboarding (please see above), proactive account reviews, operational reporting, SLA management, issue management, project success, reporting, and more
- Partner with Sales, Professional Services/Project Delivery, Finance, Engineering/R&D, Cloud Operations (aka … anyone and everyone who makes a difference to our customers) to ensure questions/issues are addressed quickly and accurately
- Assist with identifying new opportunities within accounts and partner with Sales for realization
- Look for ways we can make doing business with us easier and partner with others to make it happen
- Ability to partner cross functionally and lead all initiatives on behalf of assigned accounts successfully
- Creating Promoters and Advocates for your assigned customers
- All customers should serve as references and partner with us to advocate our products and service through case studies, joint events, etc.
- Partner on NPS initiatives
- Ensure all customer contact information is up to date
- Lead outreach efforts for your customers to get their feedback
- Participate in root cause analysis efforts for uncovering improvements and understanding what we’re doing well
- Create and carry out action plans for your customers
- Communicate improvements/outcomes of action plans (closing loop) for your customers
- Knowledge of proposals, contracts, invoicing and renewals
- Able to present proposals (both written and verbal)
- Perform other tasks, roles and responsibilities as required
- Passion for serving customers
- Multilingual a major plus
- Technical certifications a plus (CCNA, Network+, ITIL)
- Must have expertise/success in stellar Cloud/SaaS onboarding & relationship management
- Note: this role does not report into sales but is supportive of the overall success and long-term relationship with assigned customers and works jointly with sales on this goal
- Positive professional attitude (but we expect you to have fun at work)
- Ability to build strong bonds and relationships with both customers and Lifesizers
- Ability to uncover problems that get in the way of providing great service and fix them
- Keen ability to manage customer expectations and difficult customer situations
- Ability to build honest and trusting relationships with customers and Lifesizers
- We will make mistakes; it’s how we respond that defines us. Honesty can happen without customers losing faith in our ability and we need someone who can communicate in a way that reassures customers solving their problem is our #1 priority
- Expert follow through – If we tell a customer we’ll do something, then we must make it happen
- Self-motivated individual with a strong desire to learn new technologies and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong technical and product knowledge
- Experience in Cloud/SaaS/PaaS enterprise software and hardware industry; specifically, with Video Conferencing
- Keen negotiation skills
- Technical Education (Computer Software or similar degree preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written)
- Zealous problem solver
- Demonstrated ability to handle many tasks simultaneously
- Able to clearly articulate technical information to others so it’s easy to understand
- Great team player
- Travel and Flexibility is required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment where multi-tasking is a must
- Ability to work full time (40+ hours/week)
Lifesize is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Lifesize does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.