Customer Success Manager (Europe)
Contract position with an opportunity for a full-time role based in Europe. Location flexible, Amsterdam preferred.
About Higg Co
Higg Co is a technology company that delivers, implements, and supports the Higg Index for consumer goods industries. Developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, the Higg Index is a suite of tools that enables brands, retailers, and facilities of all sizes — at every stage in their sustainability journey — to accurately measure and score a company or product’s sustainability performance. The Higg Index delivers a holistic overview that empowers businesses to make meaningful improvements that protect the well-being of factory workers, local communities, and the environment.
In this role, you’ll work on our rapidly growing Customer Success team to help our clients (primarily brands and retailers in Europe) identify the right tools and services for their broader sustainability needs, get them trained and on the path to success, and proactively monitor their performance and goals. Reporting to the Director of Customer Success based in the US you’ll be a close partner to our Product Development team and help to inform product enhancements based on what you’re hearing in the field. You’ll spark smart conversations across our client services team, helping to inspire innovative solutions across our broader customer portfolio.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, actively working to ensure they are generating the maximum value from the Higg tools and services.
- Provide valuable strategic input across client challenges, working in close partnership with the Higg Account management team.
- Actively monitor client performance to ensure KPI’s are being met; implement growth strategies to enhance performance.
- Act as the primary client contact, managing workflow between the client team and Higg’s customer support team. In addition, will manage a portfolio of high-touch customers. Help the customer support team triage tickets and escalate issues.
- Onboard clients to the Higg platform and assess training needs. Draft and implement training plans working in close conjunction with training leads and third-party partners.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team leaders and team members to build and strengthen the overall Customer Success organization.
- Champion a culture of customer success in which every customer interaction is an opportunity to solve problems and strengthen the customer’s relationship.
- Flexible to work early or late hours and travel globally to support Higg Co’s clientbase of global organizations.
Qualifications, Experience, and Attributes
- Bachelor's degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Prior team leadership experience in a remote work environment required
- Ideally, you’ve worked 5+ years within a major customer success or client services organization. Experience in a technology/SaaS organization within a fast-paced growing environment is a plus.
- A commitment to sustainability as evidenced by your professional or life experience is a plus.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable navigating ambiguity in your role. You can be scrappy when the need arises and are a committed team player.
- You possess strong analytical skills and take a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- You have complex project management experience, with the ability to manage multiple customer relationships at the same time.
- Attention to detail is in your nature. You are not one to leave t’s uncrossed.
- You have fluency across a variety of technology tools including project management or customer success software, Microsoft office and GSuite.
- When the going gets tough, you bring a sense of levity and perspective to the table. You’re an empathetic human who values the same in others.
Higg Co offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, including a competitive benefits package which includes health (medical, dental, vision), paid time off, flexible spending benefits and a retirement matching plan.
Higg Co has retained Schaffer&Combs, a certified B Corporation, to support this high-priority search. In order to apply, please click here to complete this self-assessment and submit an updated resume.
Please refrain from contacting Higg Co directly; all inquiries should be directed to Schaffer&Combs at HiggCo@schaffercombs.com We will be accepting applications on a rolling basis.