No salary • No equity
Join us at UNBXD, an AI-driven eCommerce search platform that understands shopper intent and connects them to the products they are most likely to buy — across site search, browse, and recommendation purchase journeys. In addition, the Unbxd PIM solution enables businesses to effortlessly create, control, and distribute their product information across multiple channels. The platform combines AI-based automation, powerful merchandising controls, and extensive personalization capabilities to enhance on-site shopper experience and guarantee conversion lift for online retailers.
Unbxd enables 36 billion annual interactions and $4.5 billion in online revenue for leading retailers like ibSupply, US Autoparts, and Purchasing Power.
We are excited to expand our team who work directly with our clients via phone and email in a direct customer support role. We are currently offering an internship position located at our San Mateo office. You will work with our dedicated team of Customer Success focused individuals who act as a trusted advisor to our customers as well as with members of Sales, Executive Management, IT, Product Management and Engineering teams to name a few.
Customer Success helps ensure UNBXD the perfect solution adoption and accelerates business value and ROI from our customer's
investment in UNBXD during their journey. The result is increased customer satisfaction, value, retention, and expansion of UNBXD’s footprint. Interns and recent graduates can learn about the eCommerce industry from leading thinkers, grow their professional networks, and be part of a career-defining experience.
Our Internship Program offers :
- 1:1 mentorship and the opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects.
- Work with other CSM team members to continually improve our customer engagements.
- Assist and collaborate with our CSM team members answering ticketing service systems.
- Assist with special projects aimed at driving/increasing value to our customers.
- Maintain deliverable projects and timelines. Strong communication skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a must as you will be regularly interacting with customers, partners, and internal team members.
- Excited to join a fast-paced environment and have excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to champion data accuracy and impeccable attention to detail.
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and a passion for translating information into actionable insights.
- Passion for delivering awesome Customer Success!
To apply, you must be pursuing a 4-year Undergraduate Degree with a GPA of 2.5 or above, a 2-year Master's Degree or a Doctorate degree and returning to school the following semester. You must have the authorization to work within the United States As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have contracted with us.
Our dedication to our customers doesn't stop once they sign - it evolves You'll be involved in implementing our solution and fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised - More importantly, you will seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We focus on providing the best customer support in the industry and we look forward to having you onboard!
UNBXD is an equal opportunity employer -We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or
mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a