Customer Support Representative
Metrostudy/Meyers Research is currently seeking a Customer Support Representative. The Customer Support Representative will provide chat, phone, email and web-based Level 1 support on all Metrostudy applications to customers and employees. He/she must be knowledgeable, articulate, and helpful when speaking with customers about program offerings such data, applications, reports, support, and training.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Field, document and resolve Level One Customer Service Support calls and cases.
- Escalate cases not deemed as Level One to Level Two and Three agents.
- Facilitate onboarding and quarterly proactive account support of all Tier 3 Metrostudy Members.
- 1+ years client facing experience, preferably in a B2B technical customer service role
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills (in person and via phone/email) required
- Confident, enthusiastic and service oriented personality
- Strong listening and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work with multiple clients simultaneously
- Strong analytical capabilities required. Previous demonstrated experience working with data is preferred
- Previous Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with advanced MS Excel skills and a strong technical aptitude to learn numerous internal applications
- Ability to work independently or on a team
About Hanley Wood
About Metrostudy | Meyers Research:
Metrostudy | Meyers Research is a Hanley Wood company and is the leading provider of primary and secondary market information to the housing and related industries nationwide. Metrostudy | Meyers Research provides research, data, analytics and consulting services to help builders, developers, lenders, suppliers, retailers, utilities and others make investment and business decisions every day.
You owe it to yourself to work for a dynamic company. Employee satisfaction is important to us, so we provide competitive compensation with a dynamic workplace setting.
If you meet the required skills and qualifications and want to learn more, apply online at www.hanleywood.com/careers.
Follow Hanley Wood/Metrostudy on Social Media:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/hanleywood
- Twitter: @hanleywoodHR
- Instagram: @hanleywoodcareers
Hanley Wood is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.