Join Rally Health as a Customer Support Specialists and be the first contact for our amazing users where you will connect with customers by phone, email, and social media to assist with things like: password resets, registration assistance, questions around deposits, changing benefits, and much more. You'll be part of a unique team and report to a Consumer Support Team Lead while working to make every interaction a positive and memorable event for each user.
- Respond with white glove service to all customer contacts and following up on user issues or questions using our in-house and 3rd party systems.
- Build a precise feedback loop using user feedback from each interaction. You’ll be an important part of getting that information back so we can make things even better for our users!
- Participate in up-training to learn new products and enhancement to share with our users.
- A+ Customer Service Skills and the desire to help improve peoples lives in a positive way.
- Comfortable with technology of all shapes and sizes (including Macs and the google suite), ability to type at least 25 wpm and excellent Grammar, Punctuation, and Spelling Skills.
- Our call center is open 6am - 9pm MST, Monday - Friday
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people by helping them take charge of their health and health care. Our culture is built on a belief of helping people live healthier lives, and we know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (email@example.com).