About Masco Support Services:
Masco Support Services, a division of Masco Corporation, is a dynamic team dedicated to exceeding our customer’s expectations. We are a group of customer centric organizations providing practical analytics, relevant customer insights, and targeted project execution. Supporting multiple retailers, we fully leverage our shared resources and processes to provide our Masco family of brands value driven customer support and integrated service solutions.
A Diversity-Driven Workplace and Culture:
Diversity is a core value of Masco Support Services culture. Our sustainable professional organization provides wonderful benefits and professional career growth opportunities.
We value the diversity, community participation, intellectual enthusiasm, creative pursuits of our employees. We’re an open, ethical, highly engaged and collaborative organization that values trust, transparency and mutual respect for each other. We consider the importance of consistently embracing diversity and evolving our employees professional career development.
We are actively seeking a Customer Support Specialist to join our team in Mooresville, NC!
As the Customer Support Specialist, you will:
- Work in a call center environment, serving as a liaison between Masco Retail Sales Support, Masco Business Units, Lowe’s Home Improvement, and consumers.
- Provide customers and consumers with the highest level of service relative to order inquires, product/technical support, promotional information, and issue resolution via phone and email.
- Determine root causes to issues and develop resolution action plans based on your findings, as well as interact with our field team to help drive positive customer experiences.
Diverse Skills and Experience That You Will Bring to the Role:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to illustrate a sense of urgency, flexibility, and to work in a changing work environment where continuous improvement is encouraged
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and ability to work within a team
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary plus bonus-earning potential
- Paid Time-Off
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Company laptop
- Healthcare benefits such as medical, dental, and vision
- 401K saving plan with company match
- Tuition assistance program
- Profit Sharing
Our Interviewing Methods:
After you have applied to our current posting, we will review your resume. If your resume is a match for our current opening, we will contact you to request an interview.
Masco Support Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Keywords: customer support, client support, call center environment, customer service support, phone support, email support, high volume, call center, calling center, call center manager, relationship manager, escalation, answering phone calls, answer phone call, support specialist
Masco Retail Sales Support, Inc.
Full or Part TimeFull time
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.