YES, Rotech is STILL HIRING to help serve our patients during this time of the COVID-19. Our business has picked up!! SUBMIT your RESUME today for a manager to review.
As your Home Respiratory and DME equipment and services provider, our number one priority is the safety of our patients and our employees. PPE is provided to all of our employees that will have contact with patients.
We have implemented the following measures:
- We are maintaining social distancing of at least 6 feet in both the workplace and during home delivery/pickup, whenever possible.
- We are asking patients to complete a screening questionnaire to determine high-risk situations for our employees.
- We have enhanced cleaning procedures for all of our equipment.
- We are communicating frequently with our employees regarding the latest guidance from the CDC.
TEXT ROTECH TO 51893 TO JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
We are seeking a dedicated Customer Support Specialist to join our Rotech team. In this position you will provide support to the customers of the Support Center (patients, referral sources and employees) by performing tasks related to patient care and third party reimbursement. Primarily responsible for new order intake to encompass accuracy with clinical, billing and care related information and processing. First line of contact with new customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Adheres to and implements all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to Clinical Programs
- Brings ideas for process or efficiency improvements to supervisor
- Builds relationships with locations, field management, patients and referral sources
- Certain functions require outbound calling and data entry
- Collects co-pays and deductible amounts
- Complies with applicable laws and regulations
- Conducts insurance verification and eligibility for services/products
- Conducts patient satisfaction calls and acts as patient advocate to resolve questions or concerns
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of current Medicare, Medicaid, insurance regulations, and FDA/DOT and JCAHO guidelines
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of current products and services offered by the company and all applicable governmental regulations
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership of duties and promoting a caring and supportive environment consistent with our mission
- Maintains accuracy and quality control throughout patient contact and data input
- Manages all aspects of initial intake: answering the phone and receiving faxes, collecting patient and referral source information, inputting data into IMBS and eIntake, printing tickets, assembling charts and processing paperwork
- Obtains authorization and qualification documentation
- Practices safe work habits, ensuring a safe work environment
- Prepares complete and accurate files for Billing Department
- Processes new orders, responds to questions, resolves issues or forwards to appropriate personnel in a timely manner to ensure patient, referral, and employee satisfaction
- Processes work orders to field locations and coordinates timely fulfillment of products and services ordered
- Provides education to referral sources, patients and employees on qualifications for service and 3rd party billing
- Provides product/service information by answering questions, offering assistance
- Provides technical assistance to customers as required
- Provides thorough review and Quality Assurance for medical necessity and documentation requirements of payors and regulatory bodies
- Works extensively with eIntake proprietary system
- Performs other duties as assigned
Employment is contingent on
- Background investigation (company-wide)
- Drug screen (when applicable for the position)
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence with a clean driving record (when applicable for the position)
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- One to three years of related prior work experience in a team-oriented environment
- Experience in medical field and administrative record management
- Strong customer service background
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Effectively communicate in English; both oral and written, with physicians, location employees and patients to ensure questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
- Helpful, knowledgeable and polite while maintaining a positive attitude
- Interpret a variety of instructions in a variety of communication mediums
- Knowledge of Durable Medical Equipment (DME) or Home Medical Equipment (HME)
- Knowledge of insurance policies and requirements
- Knowledge of medical billing practices and of billing reimbursement
- Maintain confidentiality and practice discretion and caution when handling sensitive information
- Medical terminology
- Multi-task along with attention to detail
- Read and successfully interpret written directions and/or instructions in English
- Self-motivation, organized, time-management and deductive problem solving skills
- Sense of urgency and responsiveness to physicians, location employees and patients
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Lifting of 10lbs.
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening; extensive hours sitting at a desk
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork; extensive hours working on the computer
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Email transmission and communication
- Internet navigation and research
- Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, etc.
- Office equipment; fax machine, copier, printer, phone and computer
- Office environment
- Bonus and Incentive Opportunities (Non-Exempt and Exempt)
- Referral Bonus, Employee Discounts and Recognition Program (internal money to spend at company store)
- Career Path, Advancement and Management Opportunities
- Cell Phone reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Mileage reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision plans
- Flexible Spending nd Health Savings Accounts
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays (Part-Time and Full-Time)
Make the right move, create your job profile and apply today!!
The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
TEXT ROTECH TO 51893 TO JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, gender identity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees. Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE