Provides Tier I and II technical software, hardware and network problem resolution for clients by performing problem diagnosis and guiding users through step-by-step solutions or may provide expertise to solve first and second tier technical support issues for end-users of the organization's products and services. Uses automated information systems to analyze routine situations. Reviews incoming requests, both computer generated and verbal, sort, code and may prioritize for proper action. Resolves problems or contacts more senior technical support as necessary. Supports users by fulfilling individual requests for information and/or training in the utilization of the various databases available. Instructs users in the use of PCs and networks. Interacts with other team members, such as network services, software engineering, and/or applications development to restore services and/or identify and correct the core problem.
Experience and Training: Knowledge of general IT hardware and/or software products required. Must have strong communication skills and be able to effectively communicate technical issues. Requires a High School diploma or equivalent and 6 months customer service experience, or equivalent training and experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Understanding of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Minimum of 6 months customer service experience
- 1-2 years of helpdesk experience, preferred
- Demonstrated attention to detail; ability to follow processes and meet deadlines; timeliness
- Organizational skills to manage inventory, spares, schedules, and configurations
- Communication skills (written and verbal) to work effectively with management, end users, and vendors
- High School plus advanced training, and 2-3 yrs of experience.
About the Organization
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.