SALARY STARTS AT $40K – PAID TRAINING – HOME OFFICE PACKAGE
The Training Department plays a crucial role in connecting our customers to our software. The main purpose of this position is to help our customers make a smooth conversion to the Reynolds and Reynolds system and provide training and customer support throughout the process.
In this position, you will travel approximately 80% of the time and you will typically be given at least 1 month advance notice about upcoming trips. You will travel both individually and with a team installing and converting our software for customers. This requires excellent presentation and communication skills as you will meet with dealership management to understand the needs for each dealership. Based on these requirements, you will customize the system and train key dealership personnel on how to use the solution.
When you are not physically at a customer site, you will support current customers, prepare for future trips, and conduct follow-ups with recently installed customers from your home office. Since you will be working from a home office, we will provide you with an iPhone, laptop, and peripherals.
Training lasts approximately 4 months and includes department observations, classroom instruction, and on-the-job training with a mentor. Classroom instruction includes product training as well as automotive dealership operations. You will focus on one area of the software during your product training and assist experienced representatives with customer set-up and implementation. In addition, you will have the opportunity to see Reynolds’ solutions “in action” by visiting car dealerships that already utilize our solutions on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel 80% of the time
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Discounted membership to local area fitness centers
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.