All Technology Applications Spec.1 (TAS) roles are responsible for supporting and driving key Services initiatives, including but not limited to: MIF Retention Wallet Share (Volume Building and Lead generation) Drive and support Services Drive document volume by conducting customer training on the basic and advanced features of targeted devices and software determined by management for TAS role. Will deliver a variety of customized training depending upon customer's needs, e.g., customized training plan, feature application training, etc. for a fee or as contracted with client. Follows-up with customers on feedback received from provided training to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Follows-up with customers who are printing at less than 30% of Total Document Volume, to assist them in optimizing use of company products and applications. Drives and supports corporate initiatives which include Services revenue generation. Keeps current on all products and feature capabilities through independent study and classroom instruction. Uses effective presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Trains customers on Ricoh devices and designated software as specified in Policy, associated Playbook and other documented guidelines.
- Visits current customers with low volume in an effort to increase total document volume.
- Registers customers for company website and informs them about process for requesting service and supplies.
- Identifies potential sales leads for Sales Service departments.
- Works with Service management to ensure proper request procedures are followed.
- Accounts for all time and activity by recording information in the Activity Tracking system.
- Presents a professional image in business dress and behavior.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates Expertise and Provides Specialist Services
- Performs pre-sales related activities such as, customer demos, site surveys, etc. in support to the Inside Sales Team.
- Performs a full range of services including customer training, equipment and work flow observation, and solution presentation for improved methods.
- Proactively seeks volume building opportunities that result in increased utilization of Ricoh equipment, supplies and services.
- Performs appropriate follow-up customer visits to ensure volume building and customer identified benefits are realized and maintained.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Typically requireds:
- 2-year college degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- CompTIA CTT+ Certification within 12 months of hire.
- Requires basic computer competencies.
- Requires a valid state driver's license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage per Ricoh policy for positions entailing extensive use of personal car while on company business.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.