| Description: |
- Able to work with application teams, governance teams, and other infrastructure developers to gather requirements and design an end to end solution.
- Able to understand a complex manual process and provide a simple and friendly user experience through an automated process.
- Plan, Design, and Implement Cloud/Infrastructure Automation.
- Plan, Design, and Implement Infrastructure Configuration Management and Infrastructure Automation standards.
- Extensive knowledge of Chef Server (set up, run, and maintain), Cookbook creation, Chef Environment Maintenance, & Version pinning.
- Experience with Artifactory (set up, run, and maintain), Repo naming conventions, tagging, troubleshooting, HA and DR configuration, Mission control management (XRay knowledge is a plus).
- Experience in deploying Ansible within an enterprise, Playbook development, and able to troubleshoot and maintain the Ansible environment
- Knowledge of market trends and best practices of cloud computing.
- Establish services, processes and tools to support cloud presence.
- Analyze existing technology and define new architectures for cloud design and define migration strategies.
- Implement environment build and execute migration strategy.
- 3+ Years’ experience working with Chef Enterprise, Cookbook development, Automate, Inspec/Compliance.
- 3+ Years’ experience working with Ansible Community edition and/or RedHat Ansible Tower, Playbook development.
- 3+ Years’ experience working with JSON, YAML, and Git Markdown language.
- 2+ Years’ exposure working with Hybrid Cloud Solution offering IaaS, PaaS and XaaS.
- 2+ Years exposure with VMware Virtualization.
- 2+ Years exposure with CloudFormation Templates.
- 2+ Years exposure with Terraform scripts.
- 2+ Years exposure with AWS and Azure service offerings (compute, storage, network, content delivery, database, analytics, big data, management, monitoring).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with web technologies including HTTPS, SSL/TLS, and REST.
- Ability to have an open dialog with an application team, learn their application’s function and API to build extensive integrations.
- Certification on AWS, Azure architecture.
- Certification on Chef (All five badges)
- Exposure with Cloud Management Platforms (CMPs) for Cloud Infrastructure Automation and Orchestration(VMWare/RedHat Cloudforms).
- Experience in ServiceNow Scripting (Catalog, Workflow, and Orchestration Design)
- Experience working with VMWare vRA and vRO
- Experience working with Oracle Virtualization (OVM)
- Experience working with IP Management Solutions (Infoblox IPAM).
- Experience working with Symantec Netbackup for the Virtual Infrastructure.