At Delta Dental, our strategy is only as strong as the people who execute it! We are hiring individuals that are not just right for today but also for our future. We have built a foundation of high-trust by treating all people with dignity, making and keeping commitments, and consistently striving to do the right thing. Our leaders optimistically share future possibilities to inspire and motivate others toward their full potential. We expect our employees to find ways to embrace positive change, be curious and challenge the status quo, and provide solutions to unmet problems. Joining Delta Dental means joining a culture focused on fostering development, building genuine connections, recognizing each other’s strengths and sharing in successes.
This position will be a key contributor to the Customer Experience (CX) Team within the Operations Product Delivery department and an influencer across the organization. This position will be responsible to communicate program updates, develop and distribute success stories, and collaborate cross-functionally with other departments to support active projects. The right candidate has been successful in identifying key messages used to craft compelling stories and visuals from analytic reports and data that improve the customer experience, possess strong interpretation and presentation skills, exceptional writing and communications skills, a customer-focused approach, strong project management capabilities and has contributed to developing programs to increase enterprise awareness of CX and engrain customer-centricity into business decisions.
How you will make an impact:
- Partner with Product teams to develop timelines for CX inputs and deliverables. Track monitor and update tasks in our project workflow tools.
- Coordinate and support the internal CX program to ensure the team is aligned on projects and can deliver on-time results to the business.
- Develop customer success stories, compelling case studies, playbooks, white papers, etc. across the entire Delta Dental ecosystem leveraging data, CX projects, journey maps, and results from collaborative workshops.
- Create and maintain regular CX communications and outreach programs bringing creative, innovative, and team-based ideas to life.
- Plan and coordinate CX team events, team portal development and SharePoint management
- Participate in workshops to align stakeholders and colleagues on the importance of understanding our complex ecosystem, our success stories, and work efforts.
- Engage with internal departments to understand and research their needs to align projects, tasks and business need to the resources available to support the business.
- Manage vendor outreach efforts to help research and identify software tools and technology to enable the business or improve the customer experience
- Contribute to the CX Team customer journey prioritization framework to optimize customer journey management across the organization.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in business operations, and/or program/project management with a background in healthcare, insurance, financial, or life sciences industries.
- Experience in a CX, Sales, or Marketing environment with a focus on communications, strategy, and/or consulting in consumer and B2B environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, and communication (both written and verbal) skills. Ability to communicate in writing, succinctly, and in a data-driven fashion.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously including work prioritization, planning, and task delegation.
- Able to work collaboratively and build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Able to communicate complex issues and ideas to users and stakeholders in concise, compelling, and simple language.
- Able to develop the CX success story with regular communications, workshops, lunch-and-learns, newsletters, websites, and visuals to help inform and engage
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
Benefits and perks:
- 12 days starting vacation plus 12 holidays and your birthday off!
- Multiple medical insurance options: 100% paid or low cost premiums
- 100% paid dental insurance
- 100% paid vision insurance
- Onsite gym and/or gym discount and fitness incentive
- Culture of learning: substantial tuition reimbursement to improve your skills
- Career growth: we love promoting from within
- Strong commitment to work/life balance
- Technology allowance
- Social responsibility and volunteer opportunities
Due to COVID-19, there is an even greater demand for flexibility and change. Due to the pandemic, the expectation around work location for certain roles may be remote until a future date, determined by Delta Dental Management. Should the position you seek be determined by Delta Dental Management as “remote,” the position may require you to have access to remote internet in order to meet the expectations outlined in the job duties.
At Delta Dental we:
Promote accountability, integrity and collaboration: Our employees are collaborative, self-aware, and ethical. It is our expectation to do the right thing and follow through on commitments.
Foster professional development: Our employees take ownership of developing themselves and others through coaching, mentoring and providing/being open to constructive feedback and identifying learning opportunities.
Value customers and cultivate positive experiences: Our employees take time to build rapport with customers, while anticipating and exceeding their needs to ensure positive outcomes.
If you think this sounds like you, let’s chat. We would love to tell you more!
ABOUT Delta Dental
Delta Dental covers more Americans than any other dental benefits provider. Our vision is to motivate and empower every employee so we’re all inspired to take exceptional care of our customers, providers and each other. Our Enterprise Strategy focuses on pillars of Growth and Diversification, supported by the platforms of Culture and People, Process and Technology. Our employees take pride working for a purpose-driven organization and live our values of Trust, Service, Excellence and Innovation.
We are part of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a network of companies that provides dental coverage to 74 million people in the U.S. Delta Dental of California, Delta Dental of New York, Inc., Delta Dental of Pennsylvania and Delta Dental Insurance Company, together with our affiliate companies, form one of the nation’s largest dental benefits delivery systems, covering 33 million enrollees. All of our companies are members, or affiliates of members, of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a network of 39 Delta Dental companies throughout the country.
Delta Dental provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other classification protected by federal or state law. In addition to federal law requirements, Delta Dental complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Proof of eligibility to work in the United States must be provided if selected for hire.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Vacation/paid time off
- Professional Development
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance