Join the dynamic, high performance and growing Cybersecurity team at Summit Technologies, Inc. We have an immediate opening for an IT Audit Facilitator supporting a DoD client in Ogden, UT. The ideal candidate will serve as a team member facilitating and coordinating DISA cyber activities. Perfect for a detail oriented professional looking to get into cybersecurity.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Audit interview participants, gather compelling evidence, and provide updates to and from audit stakeholders.
- Coordinate, schedule and manage audit support activities (i.e., moderate meetings, request blackout dates, facilitate requirements with stakeholders).
- Participate and assist with operational and financial cybersecurity readiness assessments.
- Provide comments and recommendations for inclusion in formal reports, programs and risk analysis.
- Manage Requests for Information (RFI’s).
- Utilize approved tools to obtain, track and validate asset vulnerability data.
- Coordinate and facilitate audit activities including auditor artifact and meeting requests.
Skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with cyber audit methodologies a plus.
- Relevant technical experience in cybersecurity a plus.
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) a plus.
- Possess a positive and a “get-things-done” attitude.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills.
- Have a keen attention to details.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (6 years)
- DoD 8570 IAM Level I Certification (Security + CE, CAP or GSLC)
Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
- An allowance for relocation is possible for this opportunity.
If you are a good match and interested in more information, please reply to:firstname.lastname@example.org, place "5722" in the email subject line, and forward the following information:
- Updated resume in Word format; including MM/YYYY for each employer.
- Best times and ways (email address and phone numbers) to reach you.
- Desired compensation (salary or hourly-no benefits).
- Availability to interview and start.
Summit Technologies Inc. appreciates your interest. We will contact the best prospects and will consider you for future opportunities. We will not submit your resume without your prior knowledge and consent. Summit Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.