IDS believes in resolving conflict and building innovative approaches to do so. Combining operational expertise with an intimate understanding of today’s greatest challenges to bring our customers the solutions required for success in a complex and multidimensional world. We tailor solutions for a diverse range of government, military, nonprofit, and public-sector clients.
IDS is looking for a Program Manager for the Cyber Battle Lab (CBL) program. The mission of the CBL is to provide overall direction, oversight, vertical and horizontal integration of CO, DODIN-A, and EW activities focused on the development of a Multi-Domain Operations (MDO) Force (2028 – 2035) for the Army as defined by the Army Modernization Strategy (AMS), guided by the Annual Mission Guidance (AMG), and sanctioned by the AFC. The role shall support the CBL mission with experimentation support that includes cutting-edge systems engineering, satellite support, analysis, prototyping, assessments, systems administration, network engineering, information assurance, model development, and distributed simulation network operations and security center services. The role is contingent upon award and will be located at Fort Gordon, Georgia.
- Acts as main point of contact for this contract effort.
- Supervise, coordinate work schedules, resolve minor concerns/issue and complete administrative tasks associated with the role.
- Has familiarity with all duties and qualifications detailed in the PWS.
- Ensures all deliverables described in the PWS are delivered on time.
- Provides analysis of project requirements and accurate cost estimates.
- Provides project coordination and process improvements thru the Quality Control Plan.
- Provides and gathers required information to assist with coordination support efforts.
- Minimum of 10 years’ management experience or equivalent on similar government contracts.
- Active PMP and/or PMO certification.
- Possess active Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working with US Government Contracting Officers and Contracting Officer Representatives.
- Experience with coordinating work schedules/assignments of contractor employees.
- Proficiency in conflict resolution
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.