KeyW is seeking a Cyber Forensic Analyst/Software Engineer to support technical counter intelligence work for an IC customer. The selected candidate will be part of a small team performing a multitude of functions in a fast-paced environment.
Specifically, the Cyber Forensic Analyst/Software Engineer will extract data from a wide range of devices and perform forensic analysis on the data. He or She will develop scripts and software using languages such as Python, Perl, and C++ to aid in their forensics analysis. The team needs to be highly flexible and responsive to changing customer requirements. Team members, including the Cyber Forensic Analyst/Software Engineer, will be expected fill different roles as the mission dictates.
- Demonstrated experience in data reduction and analysis
- Demonstrated experience with forensic data extraction from a wide range of IT components and devices
- Demonstrated development experience in Python, Perl, and C++
- Demonstrated experience with Windows and MAC operating systems
- Detailed knowledge of operating systems down to the kernel level
- Working knowledge of root kits
- Bachelor's (or equivalent) with eight (8) to ten (10) years of experience, or a Master's with six (6) to eight (8) years if experience
Desired Skills: One or more of the following
- Experience with network and IT system analysis and forensics tools
- Extensive experience in the analysis and forensics of IT and networks
- Training experience and/or certification
- Demonstrated experience with hardware and software assessment form the security and CI point of view
- Experience working in an IC counter intelligence organization, preferably in our customer organization
- Demonstrated experience with network analysis down to the packet level
- Demonstrated experience with vulnerability and penetration testing
- Forensics certification
- Demonstrated experience using AWS and/or C2S
Clearance: Position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
Interested in this position?
Please click Submit your resume, on the right.
Recruiting Point of Contact:
Phyllis Kerr: email@example.com
KeyW EEO StatementEEO Statement Employment decisions at the Company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of. (1)race, (2)religion, (3)creed, (4)color, (5)national origin, (6)ancestry, (7)sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), (8)age, (9)medical condition, (10)marital or domestic partner status, (11)sexual orientation, (12)gender, (13)gender identity, (14)gender expression and transgender status, (15)mental disability or physical disability, (16)genetic information, (17)military or veteran status, (18)citizenship, (19)low-income status, or (20)any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
About the Organization
KeyW is a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Jacobs.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world. With approximately $12 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 50,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors. For more information, visit www.jacobs.com, and connect with Jacobs on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.