Zyston’s client has requested our assistance in souring and hiring a Sr. Cyber Forensics and Incident Response Analyst
As a Senior Cyber Forensics and Incident Response Analyst, you’ll be responsible for responding to incidents within customer environments, performing forensic analysis of artifacts collected from all major operating systems, and reporting findings and recommendations. You will be advising Business Leaders, “C” suite, and Technology professionals. You will also be looked to as an overall Information Security expert and be responsible for helping organizations both develop and mature their overall information security programs.
The role requires a self-starter who can operate independently through the entire client engagement process, guiding customers through their incident and helping them not only recover from it but become stronger as a result.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Leading digital forensic investigations, handling customers in crisis, and protecting not only their data but also their business as a whole.
- Managing projects and developing/mentoring less experienced team members
- Successfully interface with clients (internal and external)
- Document and explain technical details in a concise, understandable manner
- Detailed knowledge and expertise in multiple facets of Information Security. Familiarity with regulatory requirements for HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and other industry programs.
- Writing clear and concise reports with actionable remediation and practical recommendations for both a business and technical audience
- Work hand in hand with our Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, and Cyber Risk consultants to provide practical and holistic security guidance for clients
This role is an ideal match for an Experienced Associate or Senior Consultant from an existing Consulting firm who is looking for growth potential and the ability to make a difference in the SMB industry and help build a security services practice
Alternative matches for the role include:
- A Senior Associate from a Security Services Provider or Consultancy who is looking for growth opportunities in a startup/Small Medium Business (SMB) environment and is motivated by delivery and client satisfaction.
- An experienced information security professional on a business focused security team looking to broaden their impact in a consulting role.
- 5+ years of experience in Computer Forensics and Incident Response
- Background in investigative work
- Experience handling security incidents in a consulting role
- Ability to provide training, speak publicly, and be comfortable in front of an audience
- Strong technical background across the infrastructure including networks, systems, and applications
- Experience automating redundant tasks