Intelligent Waves, a rapidly growing Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business Fed/DoD Contractor, has an IMMEDIATE need for a Flight Data Analyst to support our USAF contract at MCAS Yuma AFB, AZ.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Able to apply statistical and evaluative methodologies of security, reliability, and utilization of legacy systems used by the organization to determine if organizational needs can be more readily met by enhancing existing assets or if a replacement is more cost effective.
- Utilize data architecture and modeling as the framework for organizing and defining the interrelationships of data in support of the mission, goals, objectives, and strategies. Analyzes the use of archived data to optimize the use of existing database programs.
- Coordinate specific test requirements with the appropriate agencies to collect Time Space Position Information (TSPI) to facilitatepostmission merge.
- Configure for the live mission viewing and recording of these information displays for the execution of test missions to include processing AARI "flash cards," Data Transfer Cartridges, and solid-state canisters containing flight instrumentation data and NACTS computer files.
- Perform other Duties as assigned
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have minimum DOD Top Secret Level Clearance or higher
- Must have experience supervising others
- Experienced in using complex computer software, "merges" the AARI and NACTS inputs to create one digital file to "shape the battle" in real time allowing aircrew to debrief air-to-air test missions.
- Background in Aviation (Required)
- Understanding of general aviation procedures and regulations
- Ability to organize and compile data as needed
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to communicate well with senior military leaders and civilian government officials
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Since 2006, Intelligent Waves has remained committed to providing quality engineering, operations, and intelligence solutions to our clients and it all starts with YOU. Intelligent Waves provides a great and generous benefits package to include medical, dental and vision, paid PTO leave and, life & disability packages. We also invest in our employees' futures by providing a contribution with vesting starting from DAY 1, technical training, tuition bonuses, and much, much more.
Clearance Statement: Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a security clearance. For this position, Intelligent Waves will consider only applicants with security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances.
Intelligent Waves LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity protected veteran status and individuals with disabilities, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
A Veteran Friendly Organization