Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you. This is an unparalleled time of change with new information security challenges arising each day. Our team of Cyber risk professionals bring industry experience, confidence, and technical knowledge to help our clients tackle those unique challenges. If you are seeking a role that offers exposure to enterprise-level software implementations and variety to your day-to-day routine while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte Advisorys Cyber practice.
Work youll do
Candidate will be responsible for delivering Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS), Oracle ERP Cloud, Security and Controls implementations and assessments. Daily responsibilities include the design and implementation of application end-user security, business process controls, interface and data conversion controls, and information technology (IT) controls.
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisorys Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 5 - 7+ years of applicable experience
- Demonstrate an understanding of business processes designs, cloud security risk, Oracle application security and risk management
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
- Actively participate in decision making with engagement management and seek to understand the broader impact of current decisions
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability
- Participate in and actively support mentoring relationships within practice
- Contribute to a positive team attitude
- Ability to travel 80-100%
- Bachelors Degree
- CISA or CISSP Certifications
- Experience with Oracle EBS and/or Oracle ERP Cloud Security concepts across application modules
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS and/or Oracle ERP Cloud security design and implementation methodology
- Strong understanding of Segregation of Duties (SOD) frameworks and personally identifiable information (PII)
- Knowledge of business process, user provisioning process, and security maintenance process preferred
- Understanding of Oracle Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) configuration and security
concepts and procedures
- Experience with Oracle Risk Management Cloud
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Commitment to gaining exposure in multiple industries
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the needfor employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
How youll grow
As used in this posting, Deloitte Advisory means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html