Odyssey Systems is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to perform requirements analysis, solutions analysis, market, and technical outreach, to ensure timely delivery of capabilities, to support integration and testing of tools, and to support the implementation of USCYBERCOM strategies. This position is located in Ft Meade, MD.
Candidates will need to be able to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment. A top candidate will have demonstrated a strong aptitude for technical challenges, will desire to constantly learn, and should be able to establish themselves as a critical player within a team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The position is responsible for scoping, planning/designing, delivering and maintaining systems based on the needs/requirements of the program leadership. This candidate will be required to perform a range of analysis to aid requirements tracking, portfolio management, strategy implementation, and capability delivery in support of Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO). Leads/facilitate the working group and IPTs as needed. Tracks and manages the delivery, testing, and integration of tools.
Deliverables include internal tools catalog, VEP tracking tool, presentations, process templates and workflows, and reports for ongoing technical program and activities. The ideal candidate should be experienced in all functions listed above and have an inherent knowledge of USCYBERCOMM’s processes, procedures, and organizational structure.
• Must be a U.S. citizen with an active TS/SCI with a full scope polygraph
• MS OR BS and at least 1 Certification, and at least 8 years of experience
• Experienced Project Manager (PMP certification highly desired)
• Able to provide Systems Engineering expertise
• Experience with risk analysis and mitigation techniques
• Able to perform requirements analysis
• Strong familiarity with DoD planning, programming, and budgeting execution (PPBE)
• Experience with managing high budget financial portfolio’s
• Experience briefing senior management/govt officials with program updates. Ability to articulate recommendations for program/process improvements
• Experience developing and implementing standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
• Maintain and update processes, procedures, and solutions
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required
• PMP certification highly desired
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
• Location: Ft. Meade, MD (US Cyber Command)
• Travel: Non-Anticipated
• Employment Status: Full-Time Employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, PTO, Retirement)
• Other: All candidates must also successfully pass a Commercial Background Investigation (CBI).
This job posting sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position, which may be changed from time to time as shall be determined.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.