We areGROWING…LEADING…SETTING A NEW STANDARD!
We are GLS!
GLS is seeking the most talented and innovative Cyber Security Analyst in Greenville, SC
to support our dynamic organization.
Be part of a growing, dynamic and innovative company in the subprime automotive lending space. Global Lending Services (GLS) is a national subprime lender that provides automotive financing to franchised dealerships throughout the U.S. Through the use of leading-edge technology, GLS is able to offer dealers great products with exceptional service levels.
What does it mean to be a Technical Analyst with GLS?
This is a tremendous opportunity for a talented, creative and business-focused technology pro to work with an exceptional team and leading edge technologies to build a business! The Cyber Security Analyst is responsible for performing technical work focused on the maintenance of information security infrastructure and strategy.
What will you do each day to accomplish the mission?
- Ensure the security of enterprise systems by anticipating and mitigating attacks
- Evaluates processes and procedures to provide recommendations on how to reduce the risk of information security breaches
- Maintain information security processes and solutions
- Support the onboarding of new IT Security professionals by providing knowledge share and training as needed
- Research and advocate for new security products that support enterprise security requirements
- Review security infrastructure for capacity, growth, and high availability planning
- Reviews information security threats and vulnerabilities to assess business risk, impact, and exposure
- Communicate security incidents and risks to IT and business staff
- Directly support and provide guidance for security related issues
- Monitors threat intelligence services to keep current on emerging security threats and concerns
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Perform additional assignments as required by the needs of the company or as directed by management
What should you already know to be successful in this role?
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree required. Internal candidates at the Coordinator III level with commensurate GLS experience and a track record of sustained, top performance against company standards may be considered
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in information technology required. In lieu of this experience, a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Information Technology Security will be considered
- Intrinsically motivated with demonstrated ability to take initiative, identify needs, make recommendations for improvement, see recommendations through implementation, and evaluate improvements for effectiveness
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: friendly and tactful with the ability to influence others, effectively manage conflict, exercise sound judgment, effectively manage highly sensitive and confidential information, interact at all levels within the organization, and build cross-functional partnerships across the business
- Commitment to exemplifying the organizational core values and key competencies
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Team player that can adapt in a fast pace and changing environment
· Proficient computer skills with working knowledge of internet and standard business applications such as Microsoft Office; ability to quickly learn new computer applications as required
Please visit www.glsllc.com to learn more about our great company, other opportunities, and to apply!