AUSGAR Technologies, Inc., an EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans employer, is a rapidly growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Department of Defense, government contractor with core competencies in Information Assurance, Cyber Security and Systems Engineering. With offices on both the East and West coasts, an inviting culture, and above-standard benefits, opportunity abounds for the right individual!
Cybersecurity Analyst III 18-055
As a growing Department of Defense Contractor, AUSGAR Technologies is expanding its workforce and has an opening for a Cybersecurity Analyst III.
The Cybersecurity Analyst III will provide systems security solutions and security administration for the operation of Navy live, virtual and constructive training and networks in support of US Fleet Forces (USFF) and the Number Fleets. This position will provide critical vulnerability analysis support, employ intrusion detection, prevention and monitoring tools, and evaluation of network architectures for functional & security flaws.
- Analyze software to discover vulnerabilities
- Develop and explain technical decisions
- Interact effectively with vulnerability reporters, system and network administrators, vendors, experts, Internet users, sponsors, policy makers, managers and staff (i.e., stakeholders in the vulnerability disclosure process)
- Provide preparation and implementation of the appropriate vulnerability scanning, monitoring, reporting and documenting vulnerabilities.
Total Years of Related Experience for Position: 5+ years of experience in Cyber Security, Networking, Security Event and Incident Management, Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related discipline. In some cases, educational requirements may be adjusted or waived for more than 7 years applicable work experience. Work experience may be adjusted for highly specialized knowledge or uniquely applicable experience.
- DoD IAT / IAM Level I / Level II / Level III compliant certifications required.
- CCNA and/or Linux certifications are preferred.
- Strong experience in cyber security, and vulnerability analysis.
- Experience with Department of Defense Information Assurance Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Experience writing technology briefs, white papers, plans, and presentations.
- Experience with Department of Defense Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGs).
- Experience conducting formal tests on web-based applications, networks, and other types of computer systems.
- Experience conducting physical security assessments of servers, computer systems, and networks.
- Experience using Cisco Security Manager and Cisco Firepower Management Center.
- Monitor sensor health and event viewer using Cisco Security Manager.
- Ability to make recommendations for alerts to be set to block or alert.
- Ability create Snort signatures to protect against new threats.
- Create and optimize dashboard on SEIM
- Monitor and manage Alarms on all networks
- Conduct log analysis to identify anomalies and generate reports on those anomalies
- Perform Intrusion Detection and Prevention Sensor Signature Updates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel as needed (15% or less).
- Ability to work with teams in various time zones.
- Must possess an active US Secret clearance.
An essential qualification for this position is successfully obtaining a Secret security clearance issued by the Federal Government, which may require successful completion of a background check.
AUSGAR Technologies, Inc.is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. AUSGAR Technologies, Inc.is committed to engaging in affirmative action to increase employment opportunities for females, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. We are an EOE - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans