Members of the MemorialCare System Cyber Security job family implement security systems, analyze current systems for vulnerabilities, and work collaboratively, to protect computer systems, networks, and data. MemorialCare�s Cyber Security Team uses industry standards and cyber security intelligence to implement security measures to mitigate risks and respond to incidents.
Under general supervision from security leadership and/or senior staff the Cyber Security Analyst performs core functions for the enterprise. They manage the day-to-day operations of cyber security solutions, ticket management, and assisting the customer with incidents and inquiries. They investigate and resolve security breaches detected by those systems. Cyber Security Analyst also assist senior staff in the implementation of new security solutions.They participate in the creation and/or maintenance of policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures as well as conducting vulnerability audits and assessments.The Cyber Security Analyst is expected to stay up to date on IT security and on the latest methods attackers are using to infiltrate computer systems.They are directly responsible for performing these technical activities and working with Compliance, Campuses, and Foundation to help reduce MemorialCare�s risk by ensuring updated safeguards are in place and protected mechanisms are active.
- Minimum 3 years� technical specialist or equivalent IT security experience
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Health Care industry security/privacy policies, regulatory issues and requirements (HIPAA, HITECH, NIST, PCI)
- Proven working technical knowledge of overall organizational IT infrastructure, IP, TCP/IP, and other network administration protocols.
- Demonstrated proficiency with information systems technology including Microsoft Office Products required
- Demonstrated use of effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Associate�s or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience preferred
- Security Essentials Certification (GSEC) preferred