Networking for Future, Inc. (NFF) is a Washington, DC based company offering a performance-focused approach to delivering transformational IT business solutions. We take pride in keeping users productive and engaged by providing business and IT teams with the solutions they need to improve their performance in a dynamic, connected world.
NFF is the only Cisco Gold Partner headquartered in the District of Columbia with Advanced Specializations in all major IT disciplines. In addition to Cisco, NFF holds key strategic partnerships with VMware, NetApp, Microsoft, Riverbed, Splunk and many System Integrators. NFF is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and has been ranked in Inc. Magazine's 500/5000 Fastest Growing Companies list since 2007.
We offer expert solutions relevant to: Network Infrastructures, Data Center & Cloud, Network & Endpoint Security, Application Assurance, Collaboration & Mobility and Staff Augmentation.
Enterprise security architect is responsible for developing blueprint for enterprise security architecture. This position is highly technical and requires skills in various domains of enterprise security.
This role ensures secure architectural solutions are incorporated into every aspect of the enterprise architecture supporting an organization’s key business processes and organizational mission. The Cyber Security Architect will function as an interface between Program and Business Manager and the OCTO Information System Security Engineering team to develop and implement counter-measures to contain, control and recover from dynamic cybersecurity events. Uses knowledge about current threats to identify flaws and weaknesses in the composition of system designs and defenses for the mission and mission critical data. Specifies solutions and verifies solutions that have been implemented. Rapidly adjusts designs based on new defense, threat, and attack information.
- Work involves the analysis, planning, design, implementation of security controls for the enterprise network.
- Develop enterprise security reference architecture for the district.
- Design and deploy security solutions for a new Datacenter build-out.
- Design and deploy perimeter security solutions with in Datacenter
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and provide final security review of all infrastructure designs.
- Performing internal product and services security reviews and recommend changes or enhancements for identified security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures.
- Develop and maintain security standards including, but not limited to, network infrastructure, wireless and mobile infrastructure, operating systems, databases, applications, and emerging technologies
- Serve as information security subject matter expert; provide advisory and consulting services as needed
- Aligning security standards, frameworks and policies with overall business and technology strategy.
- Performing detailed security reviews of third party vendors and services providers.
MINIMUM EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- CISSP, CISM or similar certification desired.
NFF offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and flexible paid time off options, for eligible employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account
- STD, LTD, Supplemental Life insurance and AD&D
- Comprehensive 401k plan
- Paid Time Off
- 10 paid holidays
NFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.