Our client in New York City has an excellent opportunity for a Cyber Security Director!
- Design, build and lead a Cyber Threat Emulation and Red Team, which will have the responsibility for creating a program to proactively identify, test, and drive mitigation efforts to reduce potential cyber-attacks. These services include, but are not limited to, Red and Purple Teaming, Penetration Testing, proactive ethical hacking applications and infrastructure.
- Responsible for the creation and management of a dedicated core team of cyber security experts responsible for coordinating and interfacing with other internal teams, as well as working with external consultative and outsourced services teams.
- Function as the primary subject matter expert, responsible for development, implementation, and maintenance of any needed policies, standards, operational processes and playbooks, and tools related to the implementation of the above services.
- Effectively build and lead an expert team that supports multiple Threat Emulation and Red Team services and initiatives across the Enterprise (in both IT and OT environments).
- Develop and implement a roadmap to define short- and long-term strategies, as well as detailed activities for the team.
- Work with other departments to identify key performance gaps and focus areas, develop performance benchmarks, select, recommend, and manage related cyber security projects, technologies, and vendors to ensure that service delivery and support meet performance and business objectives.
- Manage and provide effective communications as they relate to associated initiatives.
- Understand and adhere to the regulatory and compliance requirements that impact business operations.
- Anticipate trends, situations, and/or changing threat landscape conditions and coordinate with the broader cyber security and infrastructure teams to take appropriate actions on both an immediate need and planned regularly scheduled cadence as needed.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 12 years in Information Security.
- 3 or more years management experience building and leading a team that is responsible for the design, deployment, and operationalizing of a Threat Emulation and Red Team program.
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity principles.
- Strong service oriented, collaborative attitude with both peers and internal customers.
- Experience and proficiency in developing and running day-to-day operations for mature Red, and Purple Team capabilities.
- Experience and proficiency in scheduling coordinating and reporting Compromise Assessment and Penetration Testing internal and external engagements.
- Cyber security experience and proficiency in cloud, API's, infrastructure layers, hardware, OS, virtualization, storage, network, database and other related systems and technologies, information security risk and vulnerability remediation, reverse engineering, automation and scripting, network monitoring, malware protection and analysis, intrusion detection and SIEM systems.
- Must be able to communicate designs and give persuasive presentations. Must be able to interact with all levels of management and communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Experience and proficiency in developing effective and innovative Ethical Hacking capabilities.
- Must be flexible and able to work off-hours as required to support deployments, resolve production problems, or respond to corporate emergencies.
- Strong working knowledge of various Threat Emulation and Red Team disciplines and services.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
117,985.00 - 145,154.00 /yearWhat is this?
Cyber Security Engineer
Cyber Security Engineer