Cyber Security Engineer III (PEO Soldier)
What You’ll Get to Do:
This is a contingent position to support Army PEO Soldier located in Fort Belvoir Va. The Cyber Security Engineer III (PEO Soldier) will plans and lead major assignments. May oversee or supervise less senior staff. Recognized expert, establishes operational plans and implements strategic goals. Responsible for improving upon existing processes (continuous improvement), communicates across the organization and with external stakeholders. Resolves difficult or unique problems requiring extensive investigation. Provides guidance, coaching and training across functional teams.
More About the Role:
- Provide technical management leadership on major tasks or assignments,
- direct and control activities to ensure that technical requirements are met,
- provide senior level technical expertise in specialty engineering for the entire engineering life cycle in the Cyber Security engineering discipline,
- design and develop new systems, applications, and solutions for external customer's enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks and ensure system security needs established and maintained for operations development, security requirements definition, security risk assessment, systems analysis, systems design, security test and evaluation, certification and accreditation, systems hardening, vulnerability testing and scanning, incident response, disaster recovery, and business continuity planning and provides analytical support for security policy development and analysis.
- Integrate new architectural features into existing infrastructures, design cyber security architectural artifacts,
- provide architectural analysis of cyber security features and relate existing system to future needs and trends, embed advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction,
- provide engineering recommendations, resolve integration and testing issues
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field,
- 10 + years’ experience
- Active Secret Clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Ideal candidate possesses relevant experience designing and developing new systems, applications, and solutions for external customer's enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks.
- Recent experience providing security requirements definition, security risk assessment, systems analysis, systems design, security test and evaluation, certification and accreditation, systems hardening, vulnerability testing.
- Demonstrated experience providing engineering recommendations, and resolving cyber security integration and testing issues.
- Recent experience supporting PEO Soldier Cyber efforts highly desired.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN