Seeking a Cyber Security EngineerDuties include:
Support development teams working to design and develop information systems or upgrade legacy systems.
- Support product research and support Analysis of Alternative (AoA) activities that independently identify the most appropriate security solutions
- Develop system concepts, contribute to the capability phase of the systems development lifecycle, and translate technology and environmental conditions (e.g., law and regulation) into system security designs and processes
- Support development and documentation of Security Architectures, Roadmaps, and investments.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI and be willing and able to pass a CI polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- 6-12 years of working experience in government or industry within Cyber Security Engineering
- DoD 8570 Level I (IASAE) certification compliance
- Mid-level working experience in government or industry supporting enterprise-level cyber security efforts involving architecting, designing, development, and configuration of cloud and on premise based systems and software