Are you a skilled IT Auditor with broad expertise in cyber security protocols and tools? Are you interested in applying your expertise with an industry-leading organization to execute a cyber security audit plan and provide support for long term strategic planning? If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our financial services client in Ann Arbor!
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the Cyber Security Infrastructure IT Auditor:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- CISSP, CISM, CEH, OSCP, or CISA certification required
- Strong knowledge with NIST and COBIT frameworks required
- At least 1 year of related experience in technology auditing or related field
- At least 1 year of related experience in information cyber security, infrastructure, and related roles
- Strong knowledge and experience with technology infrastructure processes, controls, and technologies
- Knowledge of network management, telecommunications, cloud platforms, and incident management
- Strong experience in cyber security protocols and tools for threat response, incident detection, and response management
- Practical experience in cyber security technologies, secure design principles, and security model concepts
- Experience with web based and mobile systems vulnerabilities
- Understanding of TCP/IP networks and related technologies
- Knowledge of systems development life cycle methodologies
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: Cyber Security Infrastructure IT Auditor, CISSP, NIST, COBIT, Information Assurance, TCP/IP, Financial Services
Job ID: 331305
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!