- We invite you to join the Global Information Security (GIS) team at Bank of America as a Systems Engineer. In this role, you will utilize the experience you have gained throughout your career to provide hands-on operational deployment and support for commercial and custom software applications.
- While mainly working within Linux environments, you will be an individual contributor responsible for researching, designing, engineering, implementing, and supporting information security technologies. Your primary duties will be product integration and solution engineering as opposed to software development. You should be willing to take rotational on-call duties, as this may be required.
- As a Systems Engineer, you may have interaction with and visibility to members of the GIS senior leadership team as well as key business unit stakeholders. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a deeply committed team of recognized information security experts on high visibility security initiatives for the Bank.
- Understanding of application lifecycle and the application of security principals
- Understanding of large networks and the interaction between applications, infrastructure, network, etc.
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking; out-of-the-box thinkers
- Ability to identify, analyze, and address problems to resolve issues in a way that minimizes negative impact and risk to the organization
- Ability to be comfortable delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
- Strong leadership skills and qualities which enable you to work with peers and various levels of management
- Experience in Identity and Access Management
- Experience working with Ping Identity PingFederate, PingAccess (or related technology - Web Access Management, SSO, Authentication, OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML)
- Experience working with Splunk Enterprise (or comparable product)
- LDAP Experience (PingDirectory, UnboundID or related)
- Shell scripting experience desired as is programming knowledge to understand APIs and assist with prototype development.
- Web Servers, Application Servers, Internet technology, Information security
Posting Date: 05/30/2019
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
Addison, TX, 16001 N Dallas Pkwy (TX8044),
- United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift