Title: Cyber Security Lead
Job Location: Fort Hood, Texas
Odyssey Systems has an exciting new opportunity for a Cyber Security Lead supporting the U. S. Army Operational Test Command (USAOTC). The USAOTC mission is to provide systems engineering expertise, software support programs, operations, and integration support, execution centers support, event support, analytical support and studies, and special event support for operational tests events, Modeling Simulation and Instrumentation (MS&I) conducted by the U. S. Army Operational Test Command (USAOTC), Army Futures Command (AFC), and other Government organizations.
The USAOTC plans for conducts, and reports on operational tests, experiments, and assessments of Army materiel and information mission area systems that provide information for the acquisition and fielding of warfighting systems. The mission includes planning and conducting multi-service tests, reporting on system capabilities and limitations, operational effectiveness, and suitability. This mission requires planning and conducting force development tests in support of the Army combat development process, performing field experiments, evaluating technology demonstrations in support of the technology base, and supporting the Army's digitization efforts. USAOTC supports the Army materiel acquisition process by managing the user testing program and conducting operational testing to support continuous comprehensive evaluation.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Managing the overall cybersecurity engineering effort
- Provide services and support required to establish and maintain cybersecurity with the Intelligence Modeling and Simulation for Evaluation (IMASE) Scenario Generator Tool (ISGT) and IMASE Sensor Interface System (ISIS).
- Establish and maintain cybersecurity over the Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS) network and support the Ground Intelligence Support Activity maintaining the network IAW their guidelines
- Provide services and support required to establish and maintain cybersecurity for all the major US Army instrumentation assets
- Lead and provide direct support focusing on network operations, network management, computer network operations, and emerging cyber operations concepts and methods
- Lead the US Army Future Cyber Security Test Support and Development effort that includes research future technical cybersecurity capabilities required to support testing, conduct feasibility studies, and recommending appropriate courses of action
- Ensure that cybersecurity controls of instrumentation information systems are not bypassed either intentionally or inadvertently
- Mitigate usability impacts of cybersecurity controls on the operational status of host instrumentation systems; periodically validating the status of the cybersecurity controls in place on authorized information systems and providing general RMF authorization process subject matter expertise to the Government Information System Security Manager for Instrumentation when requested
- Lead the cybersecurity engineering efforts to assist and provide support with all Verification, Validation, and Accreditation (VV&A) activities
- Lead with the overall cybersecurity engineering support in planning for the use of new and existing technology and related methodologies.
- Lead the complete the cybersecurity support testing in electronic warfare environments and the testing of Command, Control, Communication, Computers, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems
- Lead and provide direct support focusing on cybersecurity operational test planning by analyzing cybersecurity test requirements and associated cybersecurity test plans.
- Top-Secret Security Clearance
- Certified at the DoD Directive 8570.01 IA IAM Level I baseline.
- Master’s Degree in either Cybersecurity, Information Technology, Information Assurance, Computer Science, or Networking. In lieu of a Master’s degree, the lead shall have a Bachelor’s Degree with at least five (5) years of experience.
- Familiarity with DoD 8140.01, DoD 8570.01-M and AR 25-2, DA PAM 25-2-6 requirements
- Travel to Fort Bragg, North Carolina, Fort Sill, Oklahoma, Fort Huachuca, Arizona, and Fort Bliss, Texas may also be required
- Availability of positions is contingent upon contract award
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment
- Military Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Events
- Gym Memberships
- Professional Development
- Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid sick days
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Retirement / Pension Plans