Cyber Security Lead
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come and join our team!
SBG, a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Cyber Security Lead. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for this position would be an experienced individual who is hard-working, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
The Cyber Security Lead will be a member of the Veterans Affairs Electronic Health Records Modernization (EHRM) Program where they will lead a team of dynamic cybersecurity professionals while overseeing the Risk Management Framework/ Cybersecurity Framework (RMF/CSF) to ensure the positive security of health information systems and data. This position is in Washington, DC.
- Navigate the complexities of the political environments for integrating multi-agency systems of systems with regards to interconnections between agencies and authorization boundaries, agency specific policies and processes, joint agency incident management and 3rd party incident response, joint configuration management, joint monitoring, interagency cyber procurement activities, etc.
- Analyzes the security impact of introducing new solutions, data feeds, existing legacy systems, circuits, medical devices, etc., between agency security boundaries.
- Participates in meetings and collaborate in working sessions with the client, between agencies and 3rd party vendors, internal agency and internal program cohorts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience. Minimum of 13 years of professional experience can be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Experience writing memorandums of understanding (MOUs), interconnection security
- agreements (ISAs), executive decision memorandums (EDMs), executive summaries, high-level strategies, program-level briefings for management/executives
- Experience with applying industry best practices to establish new program cyber capabilities and improve in areas as needed
- Experience applying RMF throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC) in areas of assessments, authorizations, auditing, continuous monitoring, compiling and obtaining authorization packages and approval to connect (ATC) packages, etc.
- Experience with Veterans Affairs is required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or EAD to obtain and maintain a Veteran Affairs Public Trust Clearance
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.
SBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V