Position: Cyber Security Manager
Location: Vienna, VA
Duration: Contract to Perm
Clearance: Must have the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance prior to starting work
- Cyber Security experience (whether they were once technical themselves or they have managed cyber programs)
- Managed finances and Budgets
- Managed at least a team of 40 people
- Execution oriented/operate a program and responsible for P&L/forecasting
- US Citizen can obtain public trust (takes 2-3 weeks)
- Oversees 100 people within 5 groups on the TESS program. Will have 5 direct reports (managers of the 5 teams)
- 19 days PTO and 10 holidays
- needs someone who is strategic not 'in the weeds' of the program or a micro manager
- currently $18-20M year on this program
- The Security Program Manager will serve as the principle point of contact for the customer for all cyber security related inquiries and shall be responsible for all cyber security delivery activities performed under the contract. Ideal candidates should possess at least 5 years of experience managing complex, mission oriented Cyber Security Information Technology and Support Programs. This role will provide Program Leaderships of a large geographically disperse cyber security team of approximately 100 staff. This staff consist of all aspects of Cyber security to include 24*7 Security Operations, Security Engineering, Vulnerability Management, RMF based Assessment and Authorization, and Audit support.
- The Security Program Manager proposes and develops add-on program opportunities. Leads the project/program team(s) in determining client requirements and translating requirements into operational plans. Determines, monitors, and reviews all project/program economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources and risk. Identifies and assembles the appropriate blend of resources to meet program needs and requirements; monitors and reports on activities related to the project/program. Meets with customers and Program Executive to review program scope/progress and resolve program issues. Controls project/program requirements, scope, and change management issues. Works with the Program Executive on program proposals, bids, contracts, estimates, and schedules.
- Responsible for providing the cyber security program management oversight across the contract and all contract task orders, up to and including contractual deliverables and financial controls. Serve as representative for cyber security and administrative performance and single point of contact through which all Contractor/Government communications, work, and technical direction for cyber security shall flow. Responsible for coordination of technical personnel including subcontractors.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178