Alexandria, VA or Arlington VA or Washington, DC or Philly, PA
• Bachelor's and/or master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Cyber security related field is required.
• 5+ years of related cyber-security experience in a similar consulting practice or function, servicing cross- industry clients at a national level.
• One or more of the following technical certifications is required: OSCP, OSCE, GXPN, GPEN.
• One or more security industry certifications is preferred: CISSP, GSEC, CISM
• Experience leading and performing network penetration testing and the successful exploitation of vulnerabilities. Exploit development is a plus.
• Experience testing web applications for common security vulnerabilities as referenced by OWASP, including, but not limited to, input validation vulnerabilities, broken access controls, session management vulnerabilities, cross-site scripting issues, SQL injection and web server configuration issues.
• Experience performing vulnerability scanning with an enterprise vulnerability scanner.
• Hands-on working experience with commercial and open source network and application security testing tools, such as Kali Linux, Nessus, Qualys, Core Impact, Metasploit, Webinspect, Burp Suite, NMAP and Wireshark.
• Experience documenting technical testing and assessment results in a formal report format and presenting results to both a technical and executive audience.
• Threat and compromise assessment and threat intelligence platform knowledge and experience is a plus.
• Experience in reviewing security configurations of common network devices (routers, switches, firewalls) and server operating systems (Windows and Linux) is preferred.
• Knowledge of TCP/IP and computer networking.
• Understanding and working knowledge of common security frameworks (e.g., NIST CSF, CIS CSC, ISO 27001/2) is preferred.
• Ability to supervise other firm staff and lead assigned projects effectively.
• Exceptional client service and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
• Ability to manage multiple client engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast- paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
• Strong leadership, recruiting, training and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills.
Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel on a regular basis to clients as required