Connected cars are emerging as a ground for cutting-edge technologies in the automotive industry.
Communication between cars, other edge devices, and the cloud has the potential to support brand-new mobility services and sophisticated new technologies, e.g., advanced information sharing, coordinated autonomous systems, highly distributed control systems, etc.
Conduct research projects including high-assurance connected software architecture, software platform for advanced mobility, system assurance, and certification.
- Will work on securing connected cars (vehicle software and systems) on simulations/visualizing demos/theories/hypothesis
- Research on Secure Software Architecture for Connected Car Systems (create new theories, new hypothesis to create upgrade the system and security)
- Formal security analysis and verification;
- Cyber-security of distributed systems and cyber-physical systems;
- Cooperative intrusion detection systems and machine learning based protection;
- Game theory-based security mechanisms.
- Will work on securing connected cars (vehicle software and systems)
Must Have Skillsets
- 5+ years of research experience in cyber security.
- Proficiency in system security, security analytics, security verification and security mechanisms.
- Knowledge of distributed systems, real-time systems, embedded systems, and cyber-physical systems.
- Knowledge of programming and scripting languages, e.g., Java, Python, etc.
- Experience working in a corporate lab setting with a proven track record of cross-functional collaboration and achievements is a plus.
Location: Mountain View, CA
Type: Full time
Cyber / Information Security Engineer / Analyst