Do you have broad and significant experience with information security? Do you wish to leverage your cyber security skills to support the mission of a key government integrator? If so, we might have just the role for you with our client in Arlington!
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with an active Secret clearance.
Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Specialist:
- Plan, develop, and execute manual and automated tests to validate security posture and controls
- Analyze current federally required documentation and provide detailed assessment reports
- Review test plans and procedures to ensure test plan is appropriate and comprehensive
- Develop assessment and authorization artifacts and system documents
- Research, evaluate, and recommend potential technical security solutions
Requirements of the Cyber Security Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education, training, and experience
- At least 4 years of experience in information technology, including at least 1 year of lead experience
- Computing environment certification - Microsoft, Linux, Oracle - meeting DoD 8570 requirements
- Extensive experience in information security, intrusion detection, and threat response techniques
Keywords: Cyber Security Specialist, Information Security, Intrusion Detection, Threat Response, Secret Clearance
Job ID: 329532
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!