TOP 2 Needs:
- Consulting Penetration Testing Experience
- Web Application (static & dynamic) testing.
- Associates or Bachelors in Computer Science, Network & Security, a related discipline, or equivalent experience, OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, GWAPT or other Cybersecurity certificates, or similar Experience in Information Technology (IT) Security, 4yrs
- In the position of Penetration Tester, the analyst will be responsible for the assessment, verification, review, and audit of security/privacy controls and overall security/privacy stance across the CLLIENT S Company enterprise.
- Analyst will execute and support assessments, audits, tests, and verification activities for the service areas under CLLIENT S Company s Security Intelligence and Operations Center (SIOC).
- The analyst will ensure and validate that security controls are operating effectively.
- Analyst will review test results or interpret evidence for vulnerabilities, gaps, and control deficiencies and work with business stakeholders to establish plans for sustainable resolution.
- Analyst will develop red test parameters, vulnerability-testing code writing capability, and other analytical tools to support security testing services.
- Analyst will also document in detail the results of assessments, audits, tests, and verification activities. Analyst will create and maintain SIOC testing infrastructure, correlation tools, documentation, and training.
- Analyst will develop situational awareness, stay informed or current technology and vulnerabilities, and contribute to CLLIENT S and industry in the area(s) of their specialty.
- Analyst will support incident response and intelligence functions.