PeopleTec is currently seeking a Cybersecurity Analyst to support Huntsville, AL location.
Candidate will provide computer network defense incident response and support, correlation analysis, event signature creation, development and tuning, and support for Computer Network Defense Service Provider (CNDSP). The candidate will work with various sensor inputs and analysis tools to determine whether a cyber-incident has occurred. Monitors the network and supporting systems to detect security compromise events (including intrusions and virus incidents).
- Provides basic support for testing, investigations, and maintenance of system accreditation.
- Identifies where systems/networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy.
- Assists in conducting basic audits to ensure information systems security policies and procedures are being implemented as defined in security plans and best practices.
- Provides routine support of program control processes and accreditation of systems.
- Incorporates input from SOC staff and external vendor personnel to validate events and incidents. Performs basic analyses to validate established security requirements and may recommend additional security requirements and safeguards. Performs system monitoring and analysis support for the detection of cyber incidents and provides recommendations on how to correct findings. Establishes and satisfies system-wide information security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands. The candidate will work with various sensor inputs and analysis tools to determine whether a cyber-incident has occurred.
- 2+ years of related experience
- IAT level II certification (CCNA Security; CySA+ **; CSA+; GICSP; GSEC; Security+ CE; SSCP)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD approved CSSP Analyst certification (CEH; CFR; CySA+ CSA+; GCIA; GCIH; GICSP; SCYBER) within 60 days of hire.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Travel: 10%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active U.S. Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A completed Bachelor's Degree in a related field with 0-2 years of related work experience. .
- DoD approved CSSP Analyst certification (CEH; CFR; CySA+ **; CSA+; GCIA; GCIH; GICSP; SCYBER).
- Experience or certifications in offensive cyber such as GPEN, OSCP, or Pentest.
- Working knowledge of vulnerability scanning, endpoint security products, firewalls, IDS, and SIEM tools.
- Knowledge of the following areas is preferred: real-time security situational awareness, operational network systems, and security monitoring
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.