Accepting applications from Thursday, January 24 through Sunday, April 21, 2019.
Bring your passion for cybersecurity to life and learn from the best.
As a cybersecurity analyst intern at Gallup, you’re more than just an intern. You’re a genuine part of our team, our culture and the impact we make on the world. In addition to hands-on experience with real projects, you’ll have endless opportunities to learn and grow as you work with the latest technology and some of the world’s most engaged coworkers. Partnering with tenured employees, you’ll work in multiple security disciplines on the latest cutting-edge platforms and technology. Every day may look different, but the objective is always the same — to protect Gallup’s systems and data.
Want to know what our current interns have to say about the internship experience at Gallup? Learn more by watching our video.
Who we want:
- Learnerswho crave hands-on experiences with cutting-edge technology.
- Problem solvers who approach challenges with creativity and imagination.
- Cyberanalysts with awide scope of technical knowledge across multiple system types, including familiarity with web application, coding and scripting.
- Hard workers who are driven to accomplish projects and goals.
What you need:
- Availability to work up to 15 hours per week during the school year and up to 40 hours per week during the summer; hours are flexible to accommodate class schedules.
- Must be currently enrolled in aMaster’s program for Cybersecurity and have completed at least one semester of courses.
- Aptitude in programming analysis and design.
What we offer:
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to work in the latest technology stacks.
- Cutting-edge technology solutions for our clients.
- Flexible and casual work culture.
- Highly-tenured mentors and engaged coworkers and partners.
- World-class managers who guide and empower associates based on their unique skills and strengths.
- A beautiful downtown office which sits on the Missouri River and boasts 50 acres of land.
- Onsite benefits, including state-of-the-art child development center, cafeteria, federal credit union and workout facility.
Why Omaha?Welcome to the Silicon Prairie, where inventors, investigators and technology innovators call home. Located in the middle of America, Omaha, Nebraska, is the hub of our nation’s fiber work. Consistently ranking on Forbes’ list of best U.S. cities to raise a family, this Midwestern mecca of technology offers everything from creativity and community to economic stability and affordable living.
Accepting applications from Thursday, January 24 through Sunday, March 17, 2019.
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.